@ SCM Blog Roll



My blog is worth $1693.32.
How much is your blog worth?



I'm reading:



Next on list::

BLOG NEWS (under const.) TOOLS (under const.)

Welcome to @ Supply Chain Management Blog!!

A new site is currently in development that will replace this one - Go here

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Apologies for the lack of updates


I'm in the process of getting Wordpressed. I've decided to start using Wordpress for further blogging. For an interim period, I'll be making simultaneous posts on both this site and the new one: @ Supply Chain Management. I think that Wordpress offers a set of new features, functions and flexibility that will be invaluable to the blogging process. That said, update your bookmarks and links just the same. For subscribers to this blog, Feedburner will be updated to route the updates without any effort on your part.

That's all for now.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you made the jump to your own domain and Wordpress.

The new site looks great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home