@ SCM Blog Roll



My blog is worth $1693.32.
How much is your blog worth?



I'm reading:



Next on list::

BLOG NEWS (under const.) TOOLS (under const.)

Welcome to @ Supply Chain Management Blog!!

A new site is currently in development that will replace this one - Go here

Monday, October 16, 2006

Creating the Optimal Supply Chain - Review (You Can't Manage What You Can't Measure': Maximizing Supply Chain Value)


Earlier last week, I linked to a special report published by experts from BCG and Wharton regarding the topic - Creating the Optimal Supply Chain. I want to get this week off to an early start because I know that this week is crunch time at work.

Read the rest of the review - You Can't Manage What You Can't Measure': Maximizing Supply Chain Value here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home